Klinika Bocian provides comprehensive medical care for pregnant women. The specialists at our clinic also ensure medical care prior to giving birth, throughout the delivery process and in the postpartum period. All necessary laboratory analyses such as morphology, blood tests, urinalysis and hormone tests, immunological and bacterial tests are carried out in our clinic.
We conduct pregnancies in accordance with:
- The Regulation of the Ministry of Health
- The guidelines and recommendations of the Polish Gynecological Society
- The guidelines of the Fetal Medicine Foundation
We also offer a wide range of gynecological services:
- Diagnostic and surgical hysteroscopy
- Endometrial pipella biopsy
- HPV curettage of the uterine
- Dilation and curettage (D&C)
Our specialists also conduct a series of procedures associated with cervical diseases.
Diagnostics and treatment of the most frequent diseases in the scope of gynecological endocrinology such as polycystic ovary syndrome PCOS, hyperprolactinemia and hyperandrogenism.
We provide advice related to all forms of contraception. We also offer the possibility of inserting cervical caps (regular and Mirena) under anaesthesia.
M.D., Ph. D